Thursday, December 3, 2009

Wild Honey

What's that scent upon the breeze?
Has the King of all the bees
Provided wild honey?
Zzim boom dee dah
Wild honey!
Zzim boom dee dah
Wild honey!
Wild honey!

I prayed hard and I prayed long
Til I heard that buzzing song.
The song of wild honey.
Zzim boom dee dah
Wild honey!
Zzim boom dee dah
Wild honey!
Wild honey!

Stinging hurts a little while.
But the sweetness leaves a smile.
The smile of wild honey.
Zzim boom dee dah
Wild honey!
Zzim boom dee dah
Wild honey!
Wild honey!

Though this wilderness is my home,
I have not been left alone.
The provider of my needs
Through this desert always leads.
Wings of angels flutter by
Cooling me when heat is high...(and)
Tiny subjects of the King
Teach me something sweet to sing.
I sing...
What's that scent upon the breeze?
I sing...
What's that scent upon the breeze?
I sing
What's that scent upon the breeze?
I sing...
Zzim boom dee dah
Zzim boom dee dah
Zzim boom dee dah
Boom
Wild honey

No comments:

Post a Comment